fashion.writing.miscellaneous

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bridal Shower for my sista

Last Sunday was my sister's bridal shower in Sacramento. And what a shower it was! I had fun as well as the other bridesmaids and friends who were invited but most importantly my sister Meghan, the bride had a ball.

My sisters and my Mom and my Mom's friend had fun decorating her house before the shower while she was out eating lunch with her fiance'. I must say we did a pretty good job too. Although she knew that there was going to be a bridal shower at her house, she was still surprised as ever and smiling from ear to ear.

The food was amazing as well as the dessert. And the guests had a fun time with the games. One of them was making a wedding dress from toilet paper by wrapping it around the person who chose to be the  'bride' and the bride being the judge of which one she liked best.

It was a beautiful day, warm and sunny and anticipating the last few weeks before the big day!

This is me explaining why the dress that I helped designed via toilet paper is the best dress!

Some of the delicious desserts, tuxedo strawberries

The soon to be bride, Meghan (with the tiara) when she just walked in and my other sister Elisabeth, the Maid of Honor
Opening gifts

The people remaining after the shower was over, in front of Meghan's house

1 comment:

  1. Sister's bridal shower seems to be full of love and affection. Planning a baby shower eve for my best friend at one of fascinating wedding venues the next month. Cake will be definitely gender reveal design and color. Thinking for similar decoration ideas also. My friend will help me to finalize best caterers and sweet providers in town. Drinks and wine will all be branded only.

    ReplyDelete