fashion.writing.miscellaneous

Saturday, August 25, 2012

If you want something done, ask a busy person

Busy seems to be the theme for this semester. I'm keeping in mind that being busy is a good thing. I know that I will be more productive and will get things done and not procrastinate like I use to. I like this quote that says if you want something done ask a busy person. That person is going to be me. With going to school and taking 15 units, working a little, as well as being apart of Student Government , by being a Senator for my school. I feel that I have a lot to look forward to this fall semester, yet I can sense that a lot is expected of me more than ever before. I have to admit that I'm scared and not sure what to expect. But I guess that's what makes it all the more exciting!

I'm trying to be optimistic about it all. Though it may be overwhelming for me, I'm trying to look on the bright side and think that if I wasn't doing Student Government, then I wouldn't be meeting all of these people or wouldn't be getting involved with my school.  I can predict that I will be learning and growing a lot this semester. But I'm up for the challenge, hey what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!


3 comments:

  1. That is so great about being in student government!! Look forward to hearing more about that.
    Busy busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post! I'm kind of worried about this semester too... good luck though!.... Keep sac state in the back of your mind... I may need a new roommate come january!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica!!:) Yes, I will keep Sac State in mind. I really want to go there, but I'll probably be transferring in the next year,to year in a half. I miss you and time spent in Sac together! I hope this semester goes well for you too!:)

    ReplyDelete