fashion.writing.miscellaneous

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hidden in the Rain

I actually finished another short story, but only because I had to. I am taking a creative writing class and I volunteered to be the first person to write a story, submit where my classmates can view and read it. But I have to admit that I am a little nervous, since my classmates will not only be reading it, but also critiquing it. But I'm open to hearing different views and ways to make my story better.  It is titled Hidden in the Rain. (Thank you Natasha for the title).

It was actually a lot of fun to write. A while ago, I blogged about a story idea I had- seeing the moon in Yuma. One of the reasons why I volunteered to be first for this assignment, was because I already had a story idea in mind. I ended up changing a lot, and adding more since the original story had no ending and while writing I had to come up with something.

I actually like how my story turned out, and I feel like my hard work and long hours spent at the computer paid off. I just wonder what my classmates think....





No comments:

Post a Comment