fashion.writing.miscellaneous

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Making a Statement with Red Pants

Recently I bought red pants, and thought it would brighten my wardrobe. I met Jessica Sills this past weekend in while I was in Sacramento. She is the author of just me -sillzie blog. And I was wearing red pants one day and she was saying how she has a pair too, yet doesn't know to where them. With the red pants being the big, bright and bold statement, it seems kind of intimidating but it doesn't have to be. So today Jessica and I decided to do a joint blog where we both took pictures and did a post about the new fashion trend, red pants.


I hope you like the red pants. I guess mine are more organish/ tangerine color. But I hope this encouraged you to wear any pant color that is out of your comfort zone.

8 comments:

  1. Love it!! I think the lace on the tank adds the perfect amount of texture/interest.

    colored pants are fun, aren't they?

    Ps. who was the photographer? These are mighty good pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) My mom took the pictures with my camera. Yes, love colored pants! I think I might even want to shop for more in different colors haha

      Delete
    2. lets do it when you come to sac again

      Delete
  2. I like the red pants on you...looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss your posts. Wanna do something again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we should do something again!! Any ideas?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gurl I did not know you linked up to modest monday!!! You go girl! Me so happy. I'm doing it tomorrow, hopefully we can be on there together. Cali girls all the way!!

    ReplyDelete