fashion.writing.miscellaneous

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer List

Right when I finished my last final, I thought about what I wanted to do over the summer. Every summer I try to make a list of things I wanted to do and accomplish. I feel it's a good thing to do because I know that I will use my time better and by the end of my summer vacation, I can see all of the things that I did.


For the past two weeks, I have also been flossing each night, and recording it. I wanted to get in the habit of flossing again, so I thought of doing a competition  with a friend to see who can floss each night  consistently.

Hope this will inspire you to do some of things you want to do over the summer!

6 comments:

  1. I love your summer list....are you going to make a family list to put on the fridge? Don't forget picking fruit in some HOT Brentwood weather!!

    I like the resolution to have sushi! Good adventure! (remember...California rolls are not real sushi...thats for wimps!)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kerry! Yes, we can not forget Brentwood fruit picking. Haha, Yeah Sushi! I'm going to try it at my friend's house for lunch. I'm excited!:)

      Delete
  2. The Floss chart!!! Did you get that idea from Amish Paradise by any chance?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol meghan that is what I thought too. It's a good idea!

      Delete
  3. Haha yes I did! So far, haven't missed a day yet:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is an awesome Sushi place here called Sushi Hook, rolls are 1/2 off!

    ReplyDelete