fashion.writing.miscellaneous

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Cheers to 2012

I find that New Year's Eve, in my opinion is one of the funnest holidays to celebrate. You have the permission to go crazy, though not too crazy. Every year my family and I have a set of games to play, and basically a whole schedule layed out for the night, followed with watching Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve.

New Year's Eve prepares you for the coming new year, and all the excitement for the anticipation of what will happen. Making predictions for the year to come is always fun but hard since it's like a shot in the dark... having no clue what will happen in 2012. It's pretty crazy seeing your predictions from the year before, more of mine didn't come true than did. But I'm looking forward to what things will happen in 2012. I hope to keep up Kingfisher Writing, and write what comes to  mind, as well as my love for writing, and other things in life.
Well hello 2012!!! Another year has passed, and a new one just begun. Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment