fashion.writing.miscellaneous

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Love to Knit

If there's one thing that is relaxing, especially during the cold winter months it's knitting. I actually just learned how to knit recently, and just yesterday finished my first project, an infinite scarf. It calms the melancholy mind , and soothes the soul under stress or anxiety. Knitting is also rewarding, and to wear what you made feels good and accomplishing. You'll save money, and could even make money by selling it at a gift shop. It's simple and easy to learn, and fun to do in your free time. Right now I'm actually reading a novel about knitting, and how a lady learns how to knit and becomes involved with a knitting circle. If your anything like me, and like to make things for yourself and or others, then I suggest knitting. For nothing is more special or warm as a homemade knitted scarf.

1 comment: