fashion.writing.miscellaneous

Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'm feeling better with San Francisco



"I'm feeling better since you've known me. I was a lonely soul, but that was the old me."


Lately I have found joy in listening to One Republic's new single, Feel Again. I feel that it can relate to anyone because people shape us who we are today and without knowing that person or people we were perhaps lonely.

Deciding on what college to transfer to has been a difficult decision. I feel I have come in full circle. First last Fall with thinking of SJSU and SFSU. Then this past Spring thinking of SFSU and UC Berkely and then in the Summer thinking of SJSU and CSUS. But now I know that I want to go to SFSU. I feel that I am meant to go there and can see myself in the city by the bay. We will see how everything goes, but I am feeling better since I've known that I am meant for San Francisco.






1 comment:

  1. Apply to all of them and the decision will be much clearer!

    ReplyDelete