fashion.writing.miscellaneous

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fashion Model to Role Model

Recently I watched an interview of  Leah Darrow. She has an amazing story. If you aren't familiar with her, she tried out for America's Next Top Model after college and got on the show. Her story starts from there, and is pretty intense. I feel like my explanation won't do justice, so I guess you just have to watch the interview for yourself.  You can go to you tube and watch an interview on her. I saw a long, but very good interview, and it was on Life on the Rock. She talked about her story, how she got into the modeling world , and what happened form there and what she is doing now.

She now is a speaker of fashion, modesty and dignity. Her story speaks to many girls, teenagers and young adults and older around the country. At first she was a Top Model, but now she's a Role Model.  I hope her story inspires and touches you, like it did for me.

1 comment:

  1. wow! i looked her up on youtube, and she is amazing. Her experience is amazing as well! Thanks for sharing. -KT

    ReplyDelete