fashion.writing.miscellaneous

Saturday, February 16, 2013

I was going to be a tutor


So I was going to be a tutor on a website. I thought it would be a good idea, a way to share my
strengths with someone who needs assistant and to earn some extra money. The thing is in order to become one on this site, you have to take tests and pass them in order to tutor them. Makes sense, right? However, you only get one chance to pass it. I was mainly going to tutor English, and things pertaining to it but I also wanted to broaden my horizons and so I decided to take tests in different levels of Math, American History, Anatomy,and Psychology. I passed some of them but the people from the website emailed me today and it looks like I wont be a tutor, maybe because of all the different subjects that I signed up to do. Anyhow, I think it's pretty funny and something new to try out but oh well. I'll laugh about it instead.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good story to tell... I guess it was not meant to be! lol. Maybe there are better tutoring websites out there too!!! I think it is so funny that you took a test for basketball.. or was it swimming? anyways, weird site! love you! xo!

    ReplyDelete