fashion.writing.miscellaneous

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Deutsch lernen, weil

I've decided to learn German... on my own, well at least for now. I thought it would be good to know even though it isn't very useful here; I am German and want to learn it. I think some people are not very attracted to the German language (like I use to be) because people in general think it is rough and  not a very pretty language to speak or listen to such as Spanish, French or Italian to just name a few. Also another demotivating factor is that it's hard or appears to be. Any language that is foreign will be hard, as I'm learning again with learning German. I think German is beautiful, it has it's uniqueness and maybe because to the majority it isn't beautiful, makes it more appealing and pretty to me. Also German is somewhat similar to English because they are both Germanic languages.
So I guess we'll see where my adventures of learning German will lead me, and hopefully I can stick with it for a while!:)





No comments:

Post a Comment